Subject: Re: New AMOS type language for the future
From: Ben Wyatt <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 16:08:00 -0000

On 05-Mar-97, Marcel Toele sat on a keyboard and produced this mess:

> May I make a comment on this,
> Yes, I do too think the Amos-Editor is great, but I can only be opened on a
> PAL screen.
> So keep the editor the same (or better) but make it have an Screenmode
> requestor of some sort...

> besides, AGA-support and Intuition support should be standard, but you already
> planned that, of course... :)

One aim of the language is to operating system independant. All these
features would be included, but under more general titles. I don't even
know if I'll do it for the Amiga - I'm waiting to see what the computers
just around the corner are like.

Bye ____________________________________________________
   /                                                    \
  / Ben Wyatt - [email-masked] or [email-masked] \
  \   http://www.paston.co.uk/users/bwyatt/index.html    /
   \____________________________________________________/
        (c)1995-97 Very Interesting Signatures Ltd.